Herkimer County Public Health will offer flu clinics as follows during October:
• Oct. 10 from 1 to 3 p.m. at John Guy Prindle Apartments, Ilion.
• Oct. 15 from 1 to 3 p.m. at Nathan Galinsky Apartments, Herkimer.
• Oct 17 from 1 to 3 p.m. at Schuyler Town Hall, Schuyler.
• Oct. 30, from 9 to 11 a.m. at the Federated Church, West Winfield.
• Oct. 30, from 1 to 3 p.m. at the Winfield Scott House, West Winfield.
The clinics are for adults only. Attendees should bring a Medicare card or Medicare replacement card to receive a flu shot at no charge. For others the cost will be $20.
Flu shots for all ages are offered at regular walk-in clinics from 9 to 11 a.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays at the Public Health office, 301 N. Washington St., Herkimer. Bring insurance cards. Flu shots or flu mist for children with Fidelis, Child Health Plus, Medicaid and uninsured children are free under VFC. All others will be charged $20.