HERKIMER — State police in Herkimer conducted an underage drinking initiative compliance check of local establishments in Herkimer County.
Only one establishment, Mr. McGill’s on Herkimer Road in Schuyler, was caught selling alcohol to a minor, police said.
The bartender, Andrea M. Muscarella, 39, was charged with unlawfully dealing with a minor and prohibited sale of an alcoholic beverage. She was issued an appearance ticket returnable in Schuyler Town Court on Dec. 9.
The following establishments were found to be in compliance:
• Marabito Gas Station, Route 20, Winfield.
• Great American Supermarket, Route 51, Winfield.
• Summer Hill Wine and Liquor, Middleville.
• Citgo gas station, Main Street and Harris Avenue, Newport.
• Stewart’s, routes 8 and 28, Russia.
• Stewart’s, Main Street, Dolgeville.
• Fastrac, Route 167, Dolgeville.
• Nice n Easy, Route 5, Little Falls.
• Sunoco, Acme Road, Ilion
• Stewart’s, Main Street, Frankfort.
• Country Farms, Main Street, Frankfort.
• Nice n Easy, State Street, Herkimer.
• Fastrac, Herkimer Road, North Utica.