ALBANY — The New York State Department of Transportation, Mohawk Valley Region, has released its roadwork report for the week of Dec. 16.
• Town of German Flatts: Route 28 guiderail installation will take place between Ferncliff Road and Ward Road. Motorists may encounter a flagger-controlled lane closure.
• City of Rome: Motorists will continue to encounter a Route 365 westbound lane closure until the end of the week.
• City of Utica: Pedestrian bridge construction and utility relocation will continue on Sunset Avenue, east and west of the Arterial. Pedestrians are being directed to use the Warren Street crossing to access the opposite side of the Arterial.
• City of Utica: Pre-demolition work will continue at the Fay Street warehouse.
• City of Utica: Ground-mounted sign installation will take place on Burrstone Road at Lincoln Avenue in Utica, and in Yorkville on Champlin Avenue at Whitesboro Street and Oriskany Boulevard, eastbound and westbound. Motorists may encounter a lane shift or lane closure at the locations.
• Hamlet of Fort Hunter and town of Florida: Motorists will encounter a long-term temporary signal controlling one-way alternating traffic on Route 5S over Schoharie Creek. Some delays can be expected.
• Town of Indian Lake: Motorists will encounter one-way alternating traffic controlled by a temporary traffic signal on Route 28 over Raquette Brook due to culvert work west of Cleveland Road.
This information is also available at www.511ny.org.